Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What a Day

What a day it has proven out to be today!

Obviously the highlight of it was the brilliant performance by Liverpool that outclassed Arsenal in the Champions League quarter finals. Liverpool won the match thanks to goals from Hyypia's header, goal machine Torres, Gerrard's penalty, and Babel's last gasp effort. Arsenal scored a consolation goal early in the first half, through Diaby. Read more here and here. Sure the 85th minute penalty was soft, but a defeat courtesy of the away goal rule would be so cruel to Liverpool's cause. They had been outstanding and out shown Arsenal for 60 minutes (last 15 min of first half and all of the 2nd half).


Liverpool will march on to take Chelsea in the semi finals. It's worth noticing that Chelsea and Liverpool have played each other out in the semis of the CL two times in the last three years, with Liverpool emerging victorious on both occasions.

And tonight would be the last night for my MSE labs. No more late nights doing lab for me after this! hahah..

Earlier today, I received a cute pink card. Surprised to be receiving the card in the first place, I was even more surprised when I learned the sender. It was from the Vanderbilt Women's Club, thanking me for a 'generous gift of the Stapleton-Weaver Scholarshihp' (what ever that is). Obviously they sent it to the wrong person.


I also received a letter from a friend of mine, Julie Won. Apparently, she was going to Ghana on a ministry mission and was asking donations from people to support that cause. Included in that letter was a small piece of paper which I'm supposed to mail back to her. On that paper, I was to tick my choice of commitment to the cause, either by donations or by weekly prayers. Wow, in Christianity they actually have forms to fill out to give prayers. Quite amusing.

And finally, I'd like to introduce my brand new camcorder to the blogging world.


I've been searching far and wide for months to buy a camcorder before settling down with this one which I thought was bought at a bargain. InsyaAllah, this is the first of many appearances for my Sony DCR-SR45 Handycam. And may I use this camcorder for a good cause.

7 comments:

Abdul Q said...

dude, surat org kau pegi baca apsal? lol.

and anways congrats on the victory. I'v always had a soft spot for liverpool over arsenal. also, if u still have the video from my concert aku nak masukkan into my lappy boleh kan? thanks.

Anonymous said...

oh begitu mengancam sekali camcorder itu hehe.

welcome to the club.

buleh aa mu amek video set2 ni maeng futsal time balik trg kekgi heheh.

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hehe..bukan surat, kad. the surat mmg mine. and the card was in my mailbox aku.. with my mailbox number on the envelope. of course i had to read it.

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

heheh.. takdop la seganas camcorder mung kot.. harga hampir separuh harga hok mung . hehe..

plan maeng futsol obviously dalam kepale doh.. mung dakyoh riso..haha..

Abdul Q said...

mung hok do aa mu trg kekgi maeng hak hok mung hek.

bhs alien ke ape?

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.

aku gelak sampai menangis baca comment qayyum.

hahaha.

Anonymous said...

hubab,jom la tgk trg lwn sngor,semi final fa cup...
mg rekod la free kick zairo

Count