Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

This Guy

So there's this one guy. He has a degree in engineering and a masters in economics from Strasbourg University. He's fluent in French, German and English.

So what does this guy do as a profession?

He's a football (soccer) manager of Arsenal FC. He's Arsene Wenger, to be exact. Just what are the odds...

This just comes to show the wide variety of things someone can do with an engineering degree.

I'm definitely putting 5 years of experience playing Football Manager in my resume!

2 comments:

Aicha said...

Yeah, but then he also has that masters degree and the fluency in 3 languages. And remember, if you're working in Malaysia, where engineering graduates become engineers, and law graduates become lawyers, and IT graduates become tech support, there really isn't much of an option.

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hahah.. ya, you're right. But then again, I don't really see myself as becoming an engineer, at least not for the long run. that's why i'm planning to take an MBA sometime down the road. :)

Count