Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Sister's a Mrs!

I know this is more than just overdue, but here it is. This is the blogpost some have been waiting for, and here, I oblige. This is the blogpost that will insyaAllah, cover sedikit sebanyak my sister's wedding on the 2nd of August, 2008.

The akad nikah was preformed by my father, and my uncle was nice enough to sponsor a professional photographer. Well frankly, he was the photographer. Sedikit iklan/promote: Here's his site: Preety peektures. Photos previewed here are of my own, but the photos from the preety peektures will be uploaded once they are processed. Click on the pictures to get the real size image.

The groom, Tg. Abdul Kadir

My sis

The three scrooges

The mother

Abah performing the akad

Bersantai...

Aneka hantaran

I didn't get as many good snaps as I wanted. My views were always blocked by someone.. Argh, tension. haha. oh well, enjoy them!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

rambut superman tak pnah tinggal eyh?...pakai baju melayu pon rambut superman gaks

Anonymous said...

wah so cantik la ur sister!!
congrats2!!

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

silap tuh sakinah. it's either make up or camera trick. bukan kecantikan asli..

Masita M. said...

haha.. hubab jeles orang puji kakak die.

Anonymous said...

hubab, memang cantik lah.
Tuh lah dipanggil seri pengantin.
ehehhe.

COngrats and sorry x dpt dtg masa tuh.
Clash dgn trip to kL plak.

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hahah.. buke kak. make up semata2. or camera angle.bende2 gitu je.. tuh la, ajok mari dopse, kalau dop boleh menilai sendiri kakak saye tuh..aiyo..

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

owh lupe. thanks for the congrates people. tp kenape congrates kat saye eh? bukan saye kawen

Count