Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Virus Sending Apology

Salam sume.

Here, I'd like to say an apology to all those people that I might of sent a virus to via YM. I was using my mom's school laptop and apparently, the laptop had the virus. Sorry again to those involved.


And one more thing. I am currently an available most of the time through YM. The broadband internet at my house sucks big time. Worse part is, I can only access the internet through my mother's school laptop, which, as mentioned, had the virus. After reformatting my laptop last week, I haven't installed most drives and what so ever, thus preventing me to use my computer for accessing the internet at my house. And I also didn't bring back my CD installer.

Well, that basically sums up my stay at Malaysia for now. Except for the food that is (which is great!!!).

4 comments:

Bint Lazim said...

aku igt mung balik g blaja kecek bahasa thai.

"Tha nguoi dung noi se yeu ..."

ganah hubab ganah

mui2kei said...

apology accepted =P

nfar87 said...

hahahahahahhahahahahaha. kelakar la jiha ni. hahahahahahahaha. hubab, kau balik bile wei? meh ar kite gi makang kepuk same2. hahahahaha

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

jiha tug mengom je tu.. ko jangan layan la die nab.. aku balek kononnye nak buat intern.. tapi tak tau la..

and kakak aku kawen.. datang la nanti yer..hehehe

Count