Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back and Rolling!

Alhamdulillah, after about 22 hours of flight alone (not including transit that is), I've finally made it back to Malaysia!

It was tiring to say the least, and boring too. Probably the most boring flight ever. But with the help of a few movies, my Sansa, and The Kite Runner (thanks uti), the boringness was reduced. I reached Malaysia just as scheduled, 12.15 pm.

Tomorrow I'll be heading to UTP to visit my sister before heading back to Terengganu the day later. At UTP insyaAllah I'll be able to meet some long lost school friends as well. Can't wait.

Well, that's probably it for now. I haven't got any pictures so far, but will post them on Flickr and this blogsite as well.

Until then, Salam..

11 comments:

Masita M. said...

heee.. hubab dah sampai....

Joe Jambo said...

kemsalam kee awok2 kite..

Abdul Q said...

belum apa2 dah lupa dah aku ek?! eh don't forget to tell diorang brothers pasal move out tau! nanti tak termove out barang kau on move in day. but, if by the time aku balik nanti (20th august) and belum boleh pindah masuk lagi, i'll surely help ok?

Anonymous said...

welcome back to malaysia.. hehe

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hehehe... mane leh aku lupe ko q.. haha. u're part of my life bro! lol..

amar, sorry dop dang nok call mung before balek.. aku duk call hasan, tapi dok angkat, maybe tgh kelas kot.. sorry.. insyaAllah aku kabo mung kirim salam..

and thanks firda..

owh btw, nanti madun, kite g penang ye..hehe..

Abdul Q said...

alah kalau korang pegi penang aku nak ikut jugaakkk! july aku dah balik msia dah.

Aicha said...

You have no idea how much I hate you for going back 2 months earlier than me! Argh, I even woke up suddenly one morning from a bad dream that you were already in Malaysia and annoying me to insanity.

I HATE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

hubab..alang2 da dtg utp tu..singgah la jap umah aku...tgk ko berani tak buli ak dpn family ak....hahahahahaha...

Abdul Q said...

lol abal. naik kepala sudah ehhh.. berdiri belakang family cakap bukan main lagi beraniii

Anonymous said...

hehe...kna pandai gunekan advantage la cik q..wah...glamer btul ek korg2 sume time party tu..=P..nice arh..

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

abal ko ntah pape.. bajet power.. duh..

samseng nk mati abal..hahaha..

and uti, too bad.. hehe.. jupe in two months ye..

q, jom r join skali pergi penang.. bosan gak la aku kalau jalan ngn madun ngn abal je.. abal especially. aku bukan suke die pon..haha

Count