Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Life in Malaysia....so far..

It's been almost 2 weeks, my stay here in Malaysia.. And it is freaking HOT. I can't even leave the house without sweating. I am barely with my shirt on in the house. I even go out in the yard shirtless. The heat is truly unbearable to an extent that I can even do nothing and sweat.

And here's basically my daily schedule.

I wake up for subuh at around 6.30. By 7, I send my brother and mom to school. Only by doing so am I possible to use the car for the day. After going back, I go and buy myself breakfast. After that, I qada my sleep for a while.

Wake up, do the laundry and dishes. After that, I usually call my friends and go hang out.

Here's some pictures of my stay so far:


That's a picture of me with some friends at UTP. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I went to UTP the day after arriving to visit my sister. Silly of me for not taking pictures with her. Oh well, I'll have plenty of time to do so later.

Beating the heat by going swimming. This is the most sopan picture I could find.

Bowling. Lesson learned: Don't bowl after 2 hours swimming. It's a pain to the arm!

7 comments:

Abdul Q said...

ewww hubab shirtless.... lol. best nampak kehidupan

Bint Lazim said...

haha. mung dop manow loni hubab?
ganu ko?

Mademoiselleain said...

ahaha..duk umah kene basuh pinggan n basuh baju? kodi gile! tu keje kakak zaman tggu SPM sey~ :P

Joe Jambo said...

hahahah

weh tgk gambo mu lopak masok kolam tu teringat aku time majalah murni wak jamuan kat hotel batu burok. mu ingat dok kang rama2 lopak dalam air wak aksi pastu ade sape tahu amek gambo. ade2.

owoh klako ngoh aa. eh kekgi mu klebek sket bilik murni kot2 jupe ke gambo nostalgia tu hahaha.

ok hubab enjoy.

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hehehe... jiha sebok sokmo tanyo oghe ado mano... haih...

takpe la kakak. once you get back, you can take your old job back. i don't want it anymore..haha..

owoh amar.. hehehe.. mung ingat jugok deh time tuh.. heheh.. aku hidupkan balek nostalgia la tuh kire.. gambar set2 kite dulu tuh imran ambik rasenye.. dop puas hati aku.. padahal aku cop doh ngn cg. rohana aku nok gambo tuh..uhuhu

farhan said...

eh eh
nnti aki blik ktie pegi la lagi swimming tu...lama dah aku x pegi...kat TTIR ker tu??

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hehe..mangat mung farhan.. bereh je g swimming lagi lps ni.. kadang ajok ramai2 la.. hari tuh aku ngn sanu je berenang..huhu..

weh farhan, mung ingat dop kejadian ngeri kat batu burok beach resort? hahah...

Count