Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lodging Police Reports

I noticed recently that people are lodging police reports regarding unfulfilled promises. How absurd?

Recently Bulletin Utama reported that an ex-UiTM Shah Alam student lodged a police report claiming that the new PKR government of Selangor failed to fulfill a promise made in their GE manifesto. Read the full Berita Harian article here.

I've noticed a sudden change of police duties since the 2008 GE. Cops are not only keeping our streets safe from criminals, they're also keeping us safe from liars!! Wow!! I mean, how cool is that? You don't see cops doing something like that anywhere. Not even in the US.

You see, cops in the US don't see the danger these liars can cause us. Where as actually, their harm can be even greater than that of murderers. That's why our beloved PDRM is even actually putting an effort in investigating such reports.

If everyone is filling police reports, I want to file one too. I'm thinking about lodging a police report regarding my kampung's tok penghulu. Day in and day out, all he does is nothing. You never see him, heck he never even opens windows at all! Not that I see an air conditioner anywhere in his house. I wonder how he breathes. Me and my siblings always joke around saying that our tok penghulu is so secretive because he is hiding Osama Laden some where in that house. We were never proved wrong.

The longkang beside my house, and his house too (the longkang is in between), which should be flowing water from the flats to the parit is hardly flowing at all. It's almost a jungle down there. Mosquitoes call that longkang home. And what does the penghulu do? NOTHING!! Shouldn't I file a police report too??

You know, this is what I like about Malaysia. It's true as they say, that Malaysia is full of surprises. When you watch Hollywood cop shows, simultaneously you picture cops dealing with criminals, murderers, robbers and so forth. Well not here in Malaysia you can't think like that. I bet one day, Gerak Khas will be airing an episode when a guy comes in and lodges one of these idiotic reports.

No comments:

Count