Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tornado Watch

So there's currently a tornado warning here in Nashville. I was in lab when the sirens started to go off. Then everyone got sms's from vanderbilt warning about the tornado and asking everyone to take cover immediately. I was finishing lab when windows started to shake, which of course, scared me, too.

Alhamdulillah the storm has passed Nashville. Hopefully there won't be anymore warnings later through the night. But elsewhere, the tornado is still striking. I just over heard news of an aircraft down. And before, there was news of an explosion. They're still investigating.

Sure is gonna be a long night tonight!

1 comment:

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

So the explosion i mentioned earlier was of a gas station..wow..

Count