Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Me and my life so far

Ok, first and foremost, this is not about me being narcissist. I figured out of the billions of people out there, there should be some who would be interested with my whereabouts and so, my family for instance.

Well, tomorrow marks the second full week of class. I'm now in my junior spring semester. I have more less than a year and a half to graduate and get my CGPA up. Classes are getting tougher and tougher everyday. If Prof Jennings was out of this world hard, Prof Laibinis was even harder. Just unbelievable. But as of the second week, Alhamdulillah, I'm still hanging in there.

Other than that, I'm now working in the science and engineering library down in SC. It's quite a good experience. Basically, I check in check out books, shelve books, and fetch books from the central library. BOOKS, BOOKS, and more BOOKS. Five hours a week. The pay is quite good though.

And finally, I'm planning to go back to Malaysia in May. Early May. Which means, I would miss the senior commencement day, and more, the Midwest games. It's quite a bummer, since the games would be held in near Carbondale, merely over a three hour drive from here. But heck, what could be better than going back to Malaysia?

That's about it. Till whenever I update again, wassalam!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best balik msia!

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

haha..obviously best balek malaysia.haha..

Count