Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Friday, December 14, 2007

50 Top 10 Lists of 2007

May I present, TIME magazine's 50 Top 10 Lists of 2007. The list, ranging from all sorts of categories, from news, arts and entertainment, to pop culture, also included sub-categories which basically covered everything.

Of course I haven't had much chance yet to cover the list, but here is probably one of the most ridiculous videos I've watched. Enjoy:



With that, I'd like to wish all my fellow colleagues all the best in the coming finals and have a wonderful break. I'l be stop blogging for a while.

Until then, sayonara!

3 comments:

Masita M. said...

peliknye video tu.. huhuu

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

heheh...tuh r..pelik gle...
masita, ape ko buat online ni.. study2...finals..

good luck!!

Masita M. said...

aku berbakat dalam bidang multitasking, dont worry.. huhu

Count