Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Materazzi Reveal WC slur

So finally, after about a year now, the disgraceful Italian has finally admitted to the world what he said to provoke the now retired legendary Zianadine Zidane into headbutting him during the 2006 World Cup. Here's a reminder of how it was like:


So I decided to combine what Zidane said he said and the latest of what Materazzi admitted he said during the match, and hey, it finally makes sence now. So probably this time Materazzi was telling the truth.

The story goes that Materazzi was tugging onto Zidane's shirt during the match and so Zidane said, "If you want this shirt, I'll give it to you,"

Probably feeling insulted by this, the Italian replied, "I prefer the whore that is your sister,"

Honestly, any brother would've done something hearing that statement. I know I would. And then again, I've always been a keen admirer of Zidane.

No comments:

Count