Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

JPA in a crisis?

My friends under the JPA sponsorship haven't had their money yet, and it's already almost a week into August. They should've received the money back in late July. To add to that, they receive about $1200 every 3 months (if I'm not mistaken), meaning that they have to budget their spend to an average of ~$400 per month. For me, that's kinda hard to do.

We MARA students receive $400 every month. So, automatically, I limit my spend to below $400 a month. I mean, how the heck can I spend more? I don't know about the rest of you, but I certainly believe that getting $400 a month than getting a huge chunk of $1200 every 3 months is much better, budget planning wise.

And my ideas are supported by the fact that I currently find some of my JPA friends in a tight money situation. JPA's excuse of still not wiring the money? They haven't received their student's spring semester result. ANY. Meaning, they haven't sent money to any of their students in the whole US, not just Vandy. WOW, what an excuse.

I mean guys, come on. It's already August if you don't mind. Spring semester ended sometime in early May! How slow do they work down there? Unless....

Unless they don't even have money in the first place to give. Now that makes sence! I don't know the truth behind this, and heck, I'm under MARA. But ya..

What say you, JPA?


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh well. Since I'm kinda short of some money now, I guess, HUBAB la kena belanja saya makan!! ;D Heee~

Happy nye ada Hubab yg baik hati mahu belanja saya sementara duit tak masuk lagi! hehehe.

(DAYANA ye) ;D

nfar87 said...

I hate JPA for doing this to us

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

So the story goes that one student from I don't know what university actually altered his transcrpt before sending it to JPA.

JPA caught the fraud and now wants each and every one of it's students to send transcrpts by mail, meaning no more email. What a fuss. "No transcrpt = no money" says JPA

nfar87 said...

I still don't find it fair for people like us yg slalu je hantar result on time. And, why tell us about this after two weeks dari waktu yg jpa deal nak bayar esh? i think it's like mungkir janji. ingat kitorng bawah tajaan jpa, jpa can do anything? hello rasa cam nak buat student union je nak suarakan pendapat kat jpa ni.

haha. emo pulak kan bab? tak ar aku just, bayangkanlah kita semua tkde tpt bergantung dah (economically) kat tpt org ni. pastu dia wat camtu? my god... how could them

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

wow, nabilun dah emo..takpe2, aku faham perasaan ko..huhu

Abdul Q said...

I totally agree. They should've told us A MONTH in advance if they want to do such a thing. Come on lah, orang dah betul2 atur expenditure for this 4 months summer extravaganza until next duit masuk. Now aku terpaksa jual diri nak menampung hidup.

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

true to every word!

sponsor kadang2 ni takleh blah gak.. dulu mase sign contract derang janji macam2. and made us promise to do macam2 jugak.. but it seems that klu kite yg break promise, terok kite kene. klu derang yg break it, takde plak kene ape2..

Ann said...

apsl bdk2 jpa kt nz ni dpt duet on tyme je??xprnh lwt pn..mara dpt duet sebln skali,jpa 3 bln sekali n bdk2 kpm aka moe dpt 4 bln skali..ha3,,bdk2 moe lg lh dahsyat kna plan nk gne duet for 4 months..

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

owh... itu entah laa.. problem ngn students kat US je kot..

Count