Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Monday, August 22, 2011

Investment

I'm not an economist.

I'm not a player in the stock market.

I'm not an agent of anything trying to get a commission from what I'm about to tell you.

I work as a forensic engineer to make ends meet.

And I admit I'm not really good at this field subject (i barely made it out of my micro and macro economics class alive!).

But here's my word of advice. In this downward moving and unpredictable economy we're in now, invest in anything GOLD. As of today, gold price is in access of $1880/ounce. Thats more than RM200/g. Utterly Ridiculous.

I started investing in Kelantan gold dinars last October. They're definitely nice to look at (see above photo). I bought a couple for RM580 each back in October 2010. You know what a dinar costs now? RM850! But good luck getting them, peeps. They're a tough catch.

Get the latest gold and dinar prices here and here.

No comments:

Count