Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sending Off Mak to Mekkah

I know this might be a long awaited blog update for some. Yes you know who you are. Well wait no more.

Yesterday my mom went for her hajj.

I went back to Terengganu for the weekend and took the Monday off so that I could spend the last few days with Mak before she went for her 50 day journey. InsyaAllah she'll be back on the 1st of January.

We all hope you gain Al-Hajj Al-Mabrur, insyaAllah. And we all hope you have safe journey to and from. Ameen. Can't wait to see you come next year!

Here's some pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Uti said...

Boy wak lolok nangih, padahal memang nok nangih betul sebab kena tinggal. And who took the pics? A lot of them seem out of focus and blurry.

Count