Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good Bye Vandy!

My four year journey as a student at Vanderbilt University has recently come to an end. I left Vanderbilt for good on the 30th of May, 2009. I left Vanderbilt with a heavy heart. I left Vanderbilt InsyaAllah a better and smarter person. And surely, I left Vanderbilt with a thousand and one memories of friends and fun that will forever be cherished.

Here are just some pictures of the Vanderbilt that I'll surely miss.

Kirkland Hall

The very symbol of Vanderbilt University

Kirkland Hall is regarded as the the trademark of Vanderbilt University. The high tower of Kirkland hall can be seen miles away. Venue of many a traditional event for the university. You see Kirkland, you see Vanderbilt.

Featheringhill Hall

The atrium

FGH is the main building for engineers. You know you're a true Vanderbilt engineer if you spend more time here than any other place on campus. FGH was were I first learnt my first few steps in becoming an engineer.

Olin Hall

The chemical engineering fortress

Olin Hall was as close a second house for us chemical engineers. The building was a fortress with no windows. And for the fun of it, compare it with the building below:

This is the power chamber from Power Rangers. Almost the same, right? lol..

Vandy Squirrels


I wont be finding any of these cute fuzzy animals here in Malaysia. They're hard to find.

Of course it'd be impossible to list down every single thing I'd miss in Vandy. But those mentioned above are definitely worth the mention.

No comments:

Count