Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Very, very last and final stand

I know I said it before in a post during the start of this semester that this will be my last stand. But now, with less than a month of classes to go, this is really, really, and finally, my very last stand. I can't stress that enough.

I've been waiting for almost 4 years now to get my degree. So what's that compared to the three weeks or so until I finish class? It's everything! The anticipation, excitement, and joy of finally about to hold a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering is just too much to bare. To top that, I still have another week or so to go after finishing class until my commencement.

But then again comes the despairing and dismaying fact that I'll be leaving Vandy for good. Haih.. Now that's something I'm gonna surely miss. But heck, life moves on, and it stops for no one.

Pray that all goes well insyaAllah. To my fellow seniors, all 21 of them, good luck!

5 comments:

Amirah Bazil Ahmad Kamal said...

waaaa
hubab terharu la bace post nieh~
hehe
nnt dah x jmpe hubab lg..
sedey
xp

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

lepak luu abby.. this post is nothing yet. kiotrg ade kat sini 2 bulan pon lagi.. lame lagi tu..

pakDean said...

a very2 gudluck!

abal said...

dude
letak la pict kat vandy ke ape..
ni letak yang kat carbondale..
haih la

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. Dah nak grad!!

><

Count