Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Friday, February 20, 2009

My P90X Review

Recently, I've started a new work out program called P90X. It's a new work out program that I discovered from Qayyum (which he got it from Hanum), and I tell ya, it definitely isn't one of those crap workouts you see on tv!

But first and foremost, what is this P90X? Well, P90X is an extreme exercise program designed to build, shape, and tone muscle. The course of the program is 90 days, of which is divided into 3 phases. And based on the 'manual', by 90 days you would have a ripped, toned, and muscular body. What I like about this program is that it doesn't require any fancy equipment at all. All you need is a set of dumbells and/or exercise bands, and a yoga mat (gosh, only 3 things. or am I missing anything?). And ya, there is also a diet program that comes along with it. Read more about P90X here. The trainer is, btw, Tony Horton.

Alhamdulillah, yesterday I accomplished the first phase. The exercise routines weren't so bad, once you get used to it. I remember during the first week, when my body was just learning the new workouts, it ached all over for the whole week! But over the course of time, your body adapts to this vigorous routines and voila, no pain at all. The diet program that accomodates the exercise wasn't so bad, too. The first phase was called 'fat shredder', and true to it's words, it does burn fat. Why? Because you don't eat anything much other than protein. No kidding, most of my pants are starting to fall off, and my rib cage is becoming more visible. And heck, no more buncit2! lol.

So really, I do feel that this proram actually does work. I feel different, I look different. I'd love to put my before and after photos here, but they're too discrete. As Tony Hurton likes to say through out the videos, "It's X, ladies and gentlemen!"

6 comments:

Bint Lazim said...

ok nanti 90 hari before grad aku buat. hahahaha

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hahaha.. panje umor mung. baru duk ngupat..hahah..

Anonymous said...

amik la gamba b4 and after

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

gambar before after ade je.. tapi discrete r.. takleh tunjuk2 kat sini..

Anonymous said...

good luck with program, just keep pushing forward

P90X WORKS

Anonymous said...

sharela mcm mne nak buat? bile bukak web tue kene beli...huhuhu

Count