Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dell: Happy Birthday, Hubab!!

Dell said to me today, "Hubab, happy becoming birthday! Here's your birthday present!"




"Aww, Dell, you didn't have to! But thank you so much!" I replied. I was surprised.

So Dell gave me a laptop for my birthday. Isn't that something? (But it surely would've been much sweeter if Apple gave one instead, though!)

Anyway, obviously they didn't actually give me that laptop for my birthday, but heck, it's only two days anyway, so it's nice to 'perasan' the laptop as a birthday gift.

My old laptop, the one I loyally wore for 3 years and a half (since freshmen) finally 'gave way' and it was time to part with it. After so many difficulties and problems with it, I decided the best option was to get a new one. Like they say, 'Habis madu, sepah dibuang,'. So I had a chat with a Dell representative last Tuesday, and a week later, this Dell D630 was in my mailbox. Alhamdulillah.

So now a new chapter is opened with my new laptop.

12 comments:

Baly said...

Hahaha...xsangka hubab segedik nih..owe..emm..ji...

Bint Lazim said...

selok selokkkkkk

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hehehe..saje maen2..

Dr Kadir said...

Ok lah, laptop baru. Free ke Munzir? meh la hantar sini satu :)

Oh ya, hepi birthday adik ipar...

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

heheh..thanks abg ipar!

laptop tuh dapat free, sbb dapat warranty 4 tahun..

Anonymous said...

woww...wish diri sendri besday...that's something new...hahaha
anyway...sayangi lah laptop baru anda dan jangan lupe cakap bye2 kat laptop lame =p

Anonymous said...

okay hubab..ape kate ko kasik link ke blog ko..kasik satu dunia taw your birthday...uwek..

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

what the heck abal carik pasal kat blog aku.. ade je tak kene eh.. biar r blog aku.. aku takyah kasi pon link blog aku kat satu dunia, sbb derang dah ade.. tak cam blog ko, ulu-kinta-product.. hahha

Anonymous said...

Hepi Besday gak ...bilo nok balik? Biju kenduri bule 6 ni ada dak? Urs next...cepat book date nak boh dale kalender ni....nati ada oghe potong queue

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday abang Mundzir

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

che dah,
hehe.. munzir lambat lagi kot.. takdop calon pon lagi, tarikh lagi la takdop. biju kawen bulan 6 ke? ingat kan bulan 3.. kalau gitu de sangat la munzir balek..

thanks abid.

Anonymous said...

Biju mmg nikah bulan 3, bekwah family kita bulan 6, dia nak nikah cepat2 takut bini dia kena hntr ke Sabah mcm kak ijah... naye...

Count