Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So You Don't Want PAS, eh?

I was on the bus ride back home from Sirim the other day when I overheard (yes I was ear dropping) the bus driver talking with this passenger about the new Selangor Government which is under PKR and Barisan Rakyat. Both sounded their displeasure about it and were discussing the negative part of this new government.

I didn't really make out what they said as I wasn't paying much attention. However, that discussion brought me back memories of a few years back when I was still in Science Dungun (probably form 4).

I was riding a taxi back to Dungun after this holiday break. At that time, Terengganu was still under PAS rule. The taxi driver and the guy sitting next to him were discussing their disgust at that government saying this and that. They were also name calling and cursing at the same time. The funny part was, after driving for like 1/2 hour, the driver stopped his car and both men got out. Where did they go? To buy lottery numbers, of course! My inner self giggled.

So you don't like PAS, eh? Truth is, I don't really think PAS would mind!

1 comment:

Ummie said...

Stumbled upon ur blog on next reading.
Nice post.
Should u come across that driver again, there's plentiful of like-minded people in JB - Save haven. JB is almost 100% UMNO.

Count