Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Of Being Considerate

I was in KL Sentral yesterday night and just finished my Maghrib prayers. As I was wearing my shoes, this Chinese guy (who I initially thought was Malay) entered the surau and brought his son to pee in the wudu' area of the surau! What was even more nasty was the fact that he didn't wash up after his son was finished.

How inconsiderate and disrespectful of other people's place of worship! And heck, the toilet was actually located just down the hall of that surau.

I remember one time when I was little, we were swimming at the KLCC park when this chinese mother asked her daughter to pee in the pool. How absurd. Just unimaginable, how uncivic minded some people tend to be.

How will Malaysia prosper if it's people still don't know how to use the toilet?

2 comments:

farhan said...

bakpe mu dok kabbo....wak do no jer...ish3..hubab3

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

huhuhu.. tuh r.. first2 aku ingat die melayu nok semayang ke pende.. then ble tgk die kecing tuh, aku kejut ler.. dop dang nok wat pende2..huhu

Count