Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More on DBZ

So I was spending my leisure time at the office blog jumping, and I was surprised to find new updates on the upcoming action packed movie I've been so craving to watch, Dragonball Z.

Here is what is supposedly one of the posters:


And here is one magazine scans also found on the internet.



You can find out more on this blog. It's a really nice blog to find out what movies will be coming up, movie reviews and etc. This is probably what is to be the official site for the movie. Let's hope FOX won't screw this movie up.

3 comments:

Ashwaq said...

goku dia muka ganas n jahat...tak best...

Deremind said...

haah la.. cartoon cam lagi menarik jer? heh~

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hehe.. tak tau la.. don't want to say anything yet. let's wait and see la. tapi goku kan kene ade time die serious jugak kan.. hehe..

anyway, noticed how they are yet to reveal pikor yey. saje nak surprise kot, cause creating a pikor is surely tough indeed.

Count