Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A History of Cats

I've had more than enough experiences (bad ones that is) with cats. Now we're all more than familiar with kucing mabuk, i.e. kucing yg kat vandy tuh with it's cakaran-cakaran maut. But that's not even half as bad as the other experiences with cats that I've had.

One.

I once ate sebungkus nasi goreng that was half eaten by a cat. This incident was when I was still at Sains Dungun. I bought satu bungkus nasi goreng from koop after prep malam and was about to eat it under a tree with my friend. I opened the rice and realized that I forgot to wash my hands. So I hurriedly went to the surau leaving my nasi goreng exposed. Bad idea. While I was washing, a cat sneaked and ate my nasi goreng w/o my friend's awareness. But once he did, he pushed the cat away, but afraid I would be hungry if I didn't eat the 'left over' he decided to tell me once I ate everything. Imagine my reaction!

Two.
(Warning: Explicit material. Only for those strong hearted)

This incident even happened before that first one, probably when I was in form 2. A cat gave birth to a litter of kittens in the unused locker in my dorm. At first, we got all excited seeing those kittens to an extent we were already playing with them even before they could open their eyes! But then the cute turned gory. One morning, we found left over pieces of the kittens almost everywhere! Either the mother (although very unlikely) or father was eating it's kittens through the night. The thigh was on the corridor side, some intestines where out there also, and if I'm not mistaken, even a head was found! Nasty! Some friends also heard the grueling sounds of bones breaking through the night. What a nightmare!


Three.
(If you can't stand 2, turn away now!)

I went back to KB with my dad last weekend. On Sunday, he had a meeting, so he sent me to KB Mall. As he was dropping me off at the side of the road, a small abandoned kitten happened to be there. I warned my father to be careful and he said, the kitten would be alright if it didn't move. And sure enough, it was alright, but then, it was under the car. I noticed this only when I closed the door. And I wasn't quick enough to warn my father. And then as my father moved back into the main road, the kitten (maybe a bit frightened) tried to come out from under the car. And then.... CRACK!

The left rear tire of my father's car crushed half of the poor thing's head! Half of his head was gone. One of his eyes were crushed, the other popping out. Part of his body was also crushed. Blood was all over. The saddest part though, was the fact that he was still fighting for his life, kicking, while enduring that immense pain! It was only after a few minutes later that the kitten died.

So there you have it. Conclusion of the story? Cats/kittens, no matter how cute they may appear to be on the outside, can actually be very, very gore. And mind you, I like cats.

8 comments:

Bint Lazim said...

kucing mabuk vandy da tadeee.

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

owh ye ke?
pah mane kucing tu? sie ko dio..

farhan said...

you are sick, u know that!!!
wahaha...
mengapa aku x teringat pun kisah yg lam dorm tu??

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

heheh.. mane ade.. aku just share my experience je tuh..lol..

anyway, nyanyuk la mu ni.. ce mung tanye gok set2 ni.. aku rase set2 ye mesti ingat.. aku dop ingat doh time tuh form bape.. form 2 saboh..huhu

Joe Jambo said...

huhu;

mu ingat dop ade seko kucing kurap bulu putih. kucing kurap tido atas aku kat bilik prefect. base ngoh.

glepo aku time bangun.

isk2.

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

hahahahha.. ingat sangat la ke kucing kurap tuh.. haha.. wat nganying ke mung puas hati time tuh.. suruh mung samok la.. haha.. dopleh lupe

Baizura said...

story num 2, i think i know d answer: ayah die yg mkn anak die. grr. pena tgok dlu. erk. oh juga, story 3, my dad dah terlanggar 3 ekor kucing so far. uwaaaaaaa~
-pencinta kucing-

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

can't say for sure actually. coz we were playing with the cats from birth. people say if you keep touching newborns, bau die hilang, and the mother won't recognize it as it's own.

Count