Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sports Sequence

This summer proves to be a very interesting sequence of sports. First it was the Thomas Cup which Malaysia sadly lost.

Tonight, the long awaited Champions League Final between Manchester and Chelsea. Even though I'm a fan of neither both, my hatred for Chelsea makes me hope for MU. It's been quite a while since I stayed up to watch soccer matches. I remembered in 2004 in Dungun when we would wake up at 3 o'clock in the morning to watch CL. And I also remembered watching the 04/05 finals between Porto and Monaco in D3 via small 17" tv. And the room was packed! Ah, the good old days! Tak begitu member2 sains dungun?


What's more exciting comes right up. The Euro 2008 finals in Austria and Switzerland. I'll be rooting for my all time favorite team, France. Again, I'll be staying up late.

Then would be SUKMA ke 12 in my home town, Terengganu. I'll be going to that big new stadium for sure. And Sakinah, if you're reading this, Trg has a big brand new airport now, and yes, with aircond. So you should come also. lol.

And the grand finale, the icing on this wonderful sports sequence cake, what else if not the Beijing Summer Olympics. I'm truly hoping that Malaysia would be able to cure it's heartache of losing the Thomas Cup by winning gold here.

What a summer this is!

No comments:

Count