Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Nice Poem

I was heading back to Lewis today from class when a middle aged lady stopped me and asked, "Do you speak English?"

Assuming the lady wanted to ask for directions, I replied, "Yes, I do."

Apparently that wasn't the case, as she was then talking about this personal experience of hers and the need to spread it out for everyone to know. Then, she handed me a piece of paper, which on one side, had a nice, long poem, and on the other, had some sentences from probably the Bible.

As the latter parts of the poem had something to do with Jesus, I'm not going to include it here. But the first few verses were just beautiful. So, enjoy..

Words of Wisdom take Time
(from Beth)

Take time to give, it brings a joy,
Take time to be friendly, it's the road to happiness,
Take time to think, you would make less mistakes,
Take time to know yourself, you'll make discoveries.

Let's all take lesson from this.

No comments:

Count