Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

'Tis the Season to be Joly..

As Ramadan draws its conclusions to an end (sadly enough though, as I truly feel that this isn't my best of Ramadans), the anticipation of Aidul Fitr can be felt even here on campus. Yup, even here in the middle of southern USA.
I just got a parcel from my father. Last week I got a Hari Raya card from my mother too. Thanks mak and abah. Really appreciate them both. Over the pass week, the mailbox's bombarded with packages from Malaysia. Baju raya, kuih raya, serunding raya, and in some cases, even cermin mata raya!!

'Tis the season!!

4 comments:

Ann said...

yeah..selamat hari raya hubab..maaf slh silp..

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

selamat hari raya kat ko jugak, maaf zahir batin.

Masita M. said...

hahah.. sape dapat cermin mata raya?

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

haha.. si ashwaq

Count