Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Monday, October 15, 2007

Eidul Fitr... The 3rd Coming..

This year's Eid marked the third one I've had on this part of the earth so far away from my family called America. And it couldn't of came any better.

It was shocking when we first learned that Eid was on Friday rather than the expected Saturday, especially when you learn it the night before. We went scrambling back home to prepare ourselves to have a considerable Eid celebration.

Eid prayers was held at the Nashville Convention Center, as of with all the other Eidul Fitr prayers before. We got there before 8 and we in time for the prayers. After that, we went to ICN for breakfast. Here's some pictures up to this point.



Not to mention, I failed to show up for all three of my classes that day. But hey, it's Raya, only once in a year, I have classes almost every other day of the year!

We didn't do much for the rest of the day. However, we had a batch gathering and a potluck that night. Amid all this, raya this year was still a blast!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

boleh la kot.aku tangkap gambar.gambar aku satu pon tade.tak aci lah!

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

heheheh... takpe2... lain kali aku letak gambar ko plak yer

Irwan H. said...

That looks fun!

Anonymous said...

It was so not your third raya on that part of the earth. But true, it was the third far away from family. Haha.

Anonymous said...

it's surely the best raye yet, sbb almost everyday (during fall break) ade orang buat open house.
and yes uti, it's not my third raye here. my bad..hehe..

Count