Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Most Hilarious Family Guy Quotes

I believe everyone one of my friends would know I'm a Family Guy maniac. Well, I wouldn't call myself a maniac yet, but I really do enjoy watching the show. I should say, it's one of my top shows.
I can watch an episode 2-3 times and still laugh at the same joke. Their jokes are just phenomenon, LOL... They tickle me to the bone!

Here are some of the most hilarious quotes from Family Guy which I found on the net. People who don't follow Family Guy probably wouldn't get much of it though. Sorry.

Meg: I just want to kill myself I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(Lois and Peter stare in silence)
Meg: I'm allergic to peanuts.
(Peter and Lois keep staring)
Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs)
Peter: Who was that guy?

Bonnie: Somebody save him, he can't swim!
Peter: Oh, he's not even kicking. Kick Joe, kick.
Lois: Peter, he's a paraplegic!
Peter: That doesn't mean he can't hear. Kick Joe, kick!

Tom Tucker: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of their home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call?
Diane Simmons (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.
Tom Tucker: No, Diane. Their insurance company. That's just stupid what you said.

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

(Peter has to come up with a fake name on the spot, so he looks around the room to get inspiration)
Peter Griffin: Uh... my name is...(he sees a pea)
Peter Griffin: Pea...
(he sees a woman crying)
Peter Griffin: ... tear...
(he sees a Griffin fly by)
Peter Griffin: ... Griffin. Peter Griffin

Peter: Sometimes it's appropriate to swear
(Peter is in court)
Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help you god?
Peter: I do........You bastard

Owh, I could go all night long posting these quotes, so I better stop here before I get too carried away.

No comments:

Count