Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Monday, May 7, 2007

Life after the finals

It's been only four days seen I finished my exams and yet, it feels as if weeks have already gone by. Time seems to be crawling by really, really slow. Literally speaking, I can even run faster than time. The reason: there's nothing much to do.

During school days, you would almost always be occupied with work, and there's always a place in your mind thinking about your academic. That's almost about everything that happens. And now that school's over, my mind has been stripped of it's academic thinking and I don't even know what to do anymore.

Sure there's gonna be the anual Midwest games at the end of this month. And after that, the vocally planned trip to New York. But what do I do before that? What do I do before the daily vollyball training I have to endure at 3 pm? My friend previously said that she doesn't have her day planned ahead of her anymore. I couldn't agree more. Mine is basically the same. I'm accepting life as it comes every minute, just taking what ever comes my way.

It's in the human nature to be ungrateful of what they have, and always wanting something else. Once they do get that something else, they would think back and just want back their prvious things. During the semester, I was always wanting a good little break. And now that I have one, I feel a little work would be just fine right now. This nature I mentioned would continue as a cycle and will only stop when man learns to be grateful.

No comments:

Count