Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Friday, March 9, 2007

When the alarm goes off

I was in my snooze mode when the lewis fire alarm went off. It was a few minutes to 11pm (i think) and I've been sleeping for 6 hours. When I got up, I thought it was just an alarm clock waking me up for subuh, so in my drowsiness, searched for the irritating sound source, and finally realised that it was the fire alarm. Startled, I got dollah up, and we both headed downstairs. And walking downstairs when you're at the tenth floor is hell of a job!!

It was freezing cold outside, and I was without a jacket. We were down there for more than an hour and were informed that the basement was flooded and 'you could get toasted and die' if you so happen to go. Owh, and the climax of the night, the icing on the cake, was the 10 stories climb up. I tell ya, it's no stroll in the park!!

And now, after that 6 hour lebih of sleep, I don't feel sleepy much. My stomach was groaning in hunger, pleading to be fed, and Alhamdulillah, I had the roti canai segera on my side. Even though it was a bit hangus, as usual, it was enough to feed my hunger.

So, that's tonight.

No comments:

Count