Search ...I'm Outta My Mind...

Friday, March 16, 2007

All in a days work

I haven't been in the best of moods when I came back to my apartment today from class. I've got a test tomorrow, and 3 more next week. Hate to say, but I think the pressure has got to me.

But then, I checked my email and got this message from a girl in Malaysia. PLEASE DO READ!!

Assalamualaikum..
First of all.. I'm malaysian.. n sorry 2 interrupt u...
I got ur e-mail add from ur blogger...
Let me introduce myself first...
I'm a student..n I'm intrested to further my study overseas..(I'm a girl)
In dat case.. juz wanna ask u...
Malaysian gurlz...(students like u) do they wear tudung der??
In da other perception...
Mungkinkah malaysian girl(islam) yang ke sana akan terpengaruh??(dgn x pkai tudung di san pdhal asalnya bertudung..)
Could u pls explain diz 2 me by ur experience...
Hope 2 hear from u soon...
thanx..


Girl, you make my day!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)) gelak guling2 atas lantai.

wth?orang siap boleh pakai tudung labuh/bulat and purdah lagi overseas.even more freedom of religion than in malaysia.

seriously lawak.maybe u should show her some pictures of how it is overseas.

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

yup, that's funny enough. but then what's more funny is this:
Malaysian gurlz...(students like u)...
what? she thought i was a girl?

Anonymous said...

show her a good example then hubab....show her how u withstands all the bad things and take the good things....how u use ur chance given to spread Islam here....mane tau...dia can understand better sbb it comes from u..the person she approach...hikhikhik...ade sumthing???

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha....hubab = girl....
mungkin dia tgk kat frenster sakinah yg ada gambar gedik ko tuuu....terbalik kang bumi hubab....lawak siot

Anonymous said...

"=)) gelak guling2 atas lantai.

wth?orang siap boleh pakai tudung labuh/bulat and purdah lagi overseas.even more freedom of religion than in malaysia.

seriously lawak.maybe u should show her some pictures of how it is overseas. "

come on la..dat girl tnye pun dah kire baik tau...at least dia peka ngan mende2 cmtuh...maybe she just worried sbb tgk rmai yg blk ovrc berubah...bagus ape...

Anonymous said...

rambut mung panjang dooh kot hubab..bak tu die kate mung puan..

Anonymous said...

knapa nk gelak bila dia tanya??org dh tanya..jwblh btul2..klau aku bdk pompuan tu aku mst kck ati sbbnya aku tanya bnda elok tp org gelakkn..tunjuk lh contoh yg baek sket..aku punyalh ingt hubab akan bg explaination kt bdk tu tp laen jdnya..dia ada hak utk brtanya..

Hubab Al Munzir Asmawi said...

owh, i actually did give an explanation to that kid, mind you.

Count